Amit Tiwari has been associated with Think Inc. as Technical Head for over 4 years. He is full of positive energy and has a passion to connect with people through social media. He likes to take challenges and regularly comes up with new ideas for website improvisation and content development.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
He is responsible for the maintenance, development and designing of the Think Inc. website which includes revising, editing text, photos, everyday quotations, etc. or changing existing web pages to keep the website up to date. He has been working extensively for www.successcorners.com, www.thinklink.in and www.store.successcorners.com .
One of his major areas is troubleshooting of workstations , LAN and proper functioning of the devices. He also manages the Network Attached Storage Device (NAS) wherein he is responsible for local/web maintenance and distribution of data and control of user access. He is also responsible for the maintenance and development of the online book-store(www.store.successcorners.com).
Apart from working as technical Head, he is also associated with the content development team and works for the preparation of Audio-Visual aids and learning material for Corporate Training Programs. The audio-visual aids he designs improve audience understanding and memory and make an immediate impact once participants return to work. Innovation, creativity, quality and promptness are his main mantras and these are reflected in his work.
Amit ensures a perfect amalgamation of creative vision, efficient technical knowledge and dynamic online marketing skills. He is actively involved in the online promotion through social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube and LinkedIn company page. Social networks not only gives a place to get the word out, they also provide a place to interact with people and getting their views.
B.E in Information Technology, from Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
SUBJECTS OF INTEREST
- C/C++ Programming
- Computer Networks
- Hacking & Security
- Robotics & Embedded Systems
PROJECTS AND WORKSHOPS COMPLETED
- Database Creation & Maintenance Methodologies, Reporting Structures & Supplier Information Enrichment Project.
- Ethical hacking & Information Security by Kyrion Digital Securities.
- Digital Image Processing Using Matlab
- Data Hiding in MPEG-2 Compressed Video frame using watermarking
- Protecting Cookies from Cross Site Script Attacks Using Dynamic Cookies Rewriting Technique
- Successfully attended Inflexion 2013 India Enterprise Summit on “Cloud: The easy Next Step”
- Secured high grade in the 46th Annual ALL INDIA UN Information Test.
- Participated in Paper Presentation in Various National Level Events.
- Organised Wheel spin a national level event in 2010, 11 as a committee member.
- Event Head in Wheel spin 2012 a National Level Event at B.D.C.O.E Sewagram.
- Presented Paper “Review Of Dynamic Cookies Rewriting Technique: Protect the Cookies From Cross Site Script Attack” in “EFITRA-2012” international event Organised by B.D.C.O.E Sewagram.
- Successfully organised many blood donation camps.
- Designed home automated system with the help of Sensors & DTMF technology.
His creative thinking and presence of mind have earned him many accolades. He works very hard to make the content as enjoyable as possible so that there is maximum level of involvement from the audience.
HOBBIES AND INTEREST
- Listening to Music
- Searching new technology on Internet
- Net Surfing
- Playing Computer Games
LANGUAGES KNOWN: English and Hindi