Certified Supply Chain Analyst
|Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA)|
- CSCA workshop + exam is a 2 ½ day session.
- CSCA exam have 100 Multiple Choice questions and the attendees get 2 hours to complete this exam.
- 20 hours of classroom instruction led by an approved ISCEA instructor.
- A study guide is provided with all the slides and exercises.
- 1 hour of classroom review & up to 2 hours for the certification exam.
Supply Chain Areas Covered in the CSCA Workshop & Exam
- Elements of the Supply Chain
- Just-in-Time (JIT)
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Manufacturing Resources Planning (MRP II)
- Demand Planning
- Capacity Management.
- Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling
- Measuring Business Performance.
- Recognizing Techniques and Practices of Inventory Management
- Mechanics of the Detailed Material Planning Process
- Planning Operations to Support the Priority Plan
- Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
- Prioritizing and Sequencing Work
- Executing Plans and Implementing Controls
- Authorizing and Reporting Activities for Push and Pull Systems
- Evaluating Performance and Providing Feedback
- Competitive Market Issues
- Choices Affecting Facilities, Supply Chain, Information Technology, and Organizational Design
- Configuring and Integrating Internal Processes
- Evaluating and Managing Projects.
ISCEA CSCM certify that the holder is both an expert in Supply Chain theory and a practitioner, who can manage and lead a modern Supply Chain Organization with P&L Responsibilities.