Certified Supply Chain Manager
|Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM)|
- CSCM workshop + exam is a 4 day session.
- CSCM exam have 200 Multiple Choice questions and the attendees get 4 hours to complete this exam.
- 32 hours of classroom instruction led by an approved ISCEA instructor.
- A study guide is provided with all the slides and exercises.
- Supply Chain Text Book (Optional)
- 2 hours of classroom review & up to 4 hours for the certification exam.
Subject Matter Covered in the ISCEA CSCM Exam :
- Supply Chain Body of Knowledge (80%)
- Theory of Constraints (10%)
- Operational Accounting (4%)
- Lean Six Sigma (4%)
- Leadership & Team Building (2%)
Supply Chain Areas Covered in the CSCM Workshop & Exam :
- Understanding the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Performance: Achieving Strategic Fit and Scope
- Supply Chain Drivers and Obstacles
- Designing the Distribution Network in a Supply Chain
- Network Design in the Supply Chain
- Network Design in an Uncertain Environment
- Demand Forecasting in a Supply Chain
- Aggregate Planning in the Supply Chain
- Planning Supply and Demand-Managing Predictable Variability
- Managing Economies of Scale in the Supply Chain- Cycle Inventory
- Managing Uncertainty in the Supply Chain- Safety Inventory
- Determining Optimal Level of Product Availability
- Sourcing Decisions in a Supply Chain
- Transportation in the Supply Chain
- Pricing and Revenue Management in the Supply Chain
- Coordination in the Supply Chain
- Information Technology and Supply Chain
- E-Business and the Supply Chain
You must have an in depth understanding of these Topics to pass the CSCM Exam :
- Elements of the Supply Chain
- Just-in-Time (JIT)
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Manufacturing Resources Planning (MRP II)
- Demand Planning
- Capacity Management.
- Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling
- Measuring Business Performance.
- Recognizing Techniques and Practices of Inventory Management
- Mechanics of the Detailed Material Planning Process
- Planning Operations to Support the Priority Plan
- Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
- Prioritizing and Sequencing Work
- Executing Plans and Implementing Controls
- Authorizing and Reporting Activities for Push and Pull Systems
- Evaluating Performance and Providing Feedback
- Competitive Market Issues
- Choices Affecting Facilities, Supply Chain, Information Technology, and Organizational Design
- Configuring and Integrating Internal Processes
- Evaluating and Managing Projects.
ISCEA CSCM certify that the holder is both an expert in Supply Chain theory and a practitioner, who can manage and lead a modern Supply Chain Organization with P&L Responsibilities.